• Provide a safe, secure, stimulating and happy learning environment, which staff can encourage every child to be safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured active, respected responsible and involved.
• Provide a child centred environment to encourage positive attitudes and develop
• Ensure and equal opportunity environment for staff, children and families.
• Respect and involve parents in the care and education of their child.
• Identify and provide relevant training for staff, including that required to meet the SSSC registration requirments.
• Provide a broad range of appropriate pre-
• Provide a high level of childcare using the National Care Standards ( 0 -